Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sisi lain dari urat muka

When I draw this one, I got something mumbling in my head. It looks like I'm not drawing this object or gesture of face or even detailing vain object. Since I'm not in the mood drawing this one, I’m thinking what is beneath the vain.

every detail like I see "life" detail
skin face its only the outside of physical appearance, it just covered
like human covered with each person attitude
kindly people, honest, charming, elegant, beauty, but the inside there much more than that

beneath the skin face there another muscle and again inside threes veins, and much more flesh and sometimes we see flesh and we say "euww.."
Almost as the same as people, when we get closed to someone, and knowing the truth of the inside..Sometime we get ill feel. Mostly it’s because of the attitude each person inside.

Punishing people, after the bad what he/she had done, for entirely of his life is not the wise way. Coz sometime people do some bad thing is un anticipated, unplanned. Just happened like that. Bet everyone have done one bad thing in his life.
So why just we try to let it go, get them off the hook, so they can do nice thing forward to it
coz after someone had a dream and hopes I believed they will achieved it till the get what they want....

No comments:

Post a Comment