Friday, April 14, 2006

3D Modeling "Thronenosveratu" WIP

and this is second wip...quite unhappy coz stopped by error in max...but..eniwey I got to work at nine..so...this last progress.
I need more time again to get the shape modified to look real...so lets continue in the next WIP


Since I got many inspired by vamp so I try doing some modeling "again"....
after almost long time ago I got confused and out of track in modeling.

First time, I do this, not work out so well. See picture bellow. Not even closed to my monster, or should I say”foggy head", little bit fustrated with this one...so I left it for almost A month...

suddenly, I decided to continue again...motivated by something not important thing..."can't sleep"....

many input from josh to add some google vertices in area of eyes...
so I did it.., someone sad it have to be try over and over again but I try to continue, my last model..hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment