Monday, April 10, 2006

Deadpool "mix media"

Someday I look to marvel magazine finding favorite character which hasn’t got the fame yet...
Deadpool make me amaze..so I try redrawing it to A3 piece my drawing book

this time I mix media, first sketch to get the proportion using mechanic pencils, sometimes I render it simple to get the shading passé, then I try my new Luna Colored pencils to fill in the colored. Then I not satisfied with the dark area color, so I get my black Rp 1000,- "spidol" to get the shadow darker.
I get deep to muscle shading, coz in there I got the feeling of deep shape. I enjoy this part so drowning..till morning come I still coloring

finishing at the background I'll do simple in colored pencils sketching but it to tin and I don’t get the smooth gradient...so I just finish the typo title then I do in Photoshop..
Little adjustment here and there for the level brightness and contras...
so I guess. I deserved to be uploading in my blog...even it's already 5 years ago in Bandung

this memory can't be erased in mine..So I keep it in my blog and site...

No comments:

Post a Comment