Sunday, March 26, 2006

Timezone RTB Satelite

Not, everyone knows about timezone.
Even first time I heard is little weird..."timezone template...??"
I made this for RTB satelite, which the propose are to let audience know the exactly the time before get to news program. Well maybe it will explain another culture of variety kind of motion.

The challenges I get trough to this project are the "tree digit" digital clock countdown.
Small issue but takes some time to finish it.
since AE only can make two digit, so I decide it do in digital fusion, but the time elapse not match to click of my own watch, so I do it manually, I take the file of digital fusion rendered to be animate again in AE, little redundancy, but.....It's only in my mind in that time..

But so far work so well,... my client is happy with that :D

No comments:

Post a Comment