Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tiara Sketch - step by step









Tiara Sketch step by step

I made this for assignment for sekolah cg, its tiara the beauty Indonesian who success to playboy magazine.

I used HB pencils in first step, to get the proportion with thin line, then try to get the shading simply to get the lighting direction in step 2
nearly 3 hour I made to step 3. I started to use 2b pencils to get darker area contrast to main skin.

In step 4 I try to make more render, and maybe little environment to support the posture

Since I get drown to my own world in rendering, I try made little shading also for environment. Almost 3 hour, with "hot" issue in my office, coz the aircon wet down. So I try concentrate to my own sickness of rendering addict..

Step 5 try to make environment for the posture support

I try to make different between, level of darkness of posture, shading in mirror, shading in lighting and others things in table.

Kind a mesh though I get hungry in drawing

Step 6 I try finish the all sketch or should I say pencil drawing, and after I scan I get hue sepia color to get the classic impression.

Maybe I’ll try to color in Photoshop

Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment