Sunday, March 19, 2006

story of my head mumblin

When u get rush in midle project...u feel u wanna made somethin like porto, something u wanna made with ur soul..

so many impuls, and stimulan coming, idea, something blingker light in top of ur head..
editing documentation to insane motion, modelling my monster, get deep to Digital Fusion Efx, or perhaps simple drawing in sketching, or made my own album with propellarhead audio software, or maybe, updating my own website..until..i dont have time to made anything at all.

motion graphic is one of my favorite but eager enough to learn anything is not sin..
well like santo, or monk in monastry, learning anything till u drop.

XSI make me curious, Z brush make me wanna touch it, Blender is fancynating, Maya Sclupting seem fun, Combution diamond keyer amazing, anything for making me "sange..."
until one day I just keep calm and simple, keep on my track...

do what I loved most in motion

No comments:

Post a Comment