Monday, October 09, 2006

JUST MY LUCK


it just me or I become so sensitive....but...what ever...
I just realize,...why rambo do his own style...
I just do realize ...why my friend sent me thoose mail over and over again to remind me...
I do realize why I'm here...
I just realize why do people not do like bling2....
I just realize why do people not talk much...
they do it....just do with their luck
to feel gratefull to your life..now..
The way I really thaaxfull to my creator...
guess what..... I start praying again....ups..

nice movie......even only teen movie...
so entertaining....refresh me out of the box...

some said :
"what do you wear..define you...help you to understand how you really are..."
but Its not all...meaning help...its the process to defining your self.....
so .....until now I still define my self and what goal I sdould achiev


No comments:

Post a Comment