Saturday, October 07, 2006

inspired by fren

lagi iseng buka2 blogspot orang, sudenlly I found this flock, its web social browser, baca dari blogspot si elte, fren in KL..

surf dikit, donlot dikit, instal flock...hmm...nice interface like this, goin keep me goin update, then i seethis situation and aura of research thing*, make me feel emty each day, like I dun't have any skill at all..

but i have to define which are the best way to research and working at the same time.

one of best fren say to me that, you have to choose between become *praktisi ata conseptor*....
I feel not agree with this...coz, back to old time, best conceptor has to to understand the process step by step in handling project, so this so tight..., so I prefer in my way to research for my *praktisi skills....to gain conceptor knowledge....hehehe, no offece dude...

but still...its my stubburn side of my brain...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment