Friday, June 19, 2015


Last time I wrote this blog on, 2013, now already 2015. Time flies...

Two years since I move back to my home town Indonesia, and I try to keep updating my personal blog

I compile all my reel when I work in Brunei, and I also compile all my showreel when I work freelance in Jakarta Indonesia, from there we can see the differences...

my skill going up and down, now I realize not all the work can be promote and my showreel,

 good and bad design or storyboard and diffrent client made my reel become variant

all I know, until now I still work with my passion in Motion Graphic and 3d Animation

Please enjoy also my 2K15 showreel compilation of two years working freelance in Jakarta, Indonesia

feel free to drop me message in my Indonesian Number : 087873141708, or maybe just whatsapp

or email to : riovertex@gmail.com, or ario@riovertex.com





No comments:

Post a Comment