Tuesday, August 22, 2006

"Ayam" - haircut -

Kinnda funn get people impresion on physical appearance people always look from the outside of the cover can't blame, neither am I... Me also do tat thing... I got my hair cur twice in mohican style, this already the second time... this foto if on my first mo-hwak. People intend to cut their hair for special proposed or ceremony==>



- Moslem do first haircut while baby on 7 days after born to the world

- Mohican tribes do haircut to hounour their age and their ancestor who pray for the tribes live longliness
- Arab people on haji, cut the part of small hair to finish the final ammandement of "Rukun Haji" and many people do tat for special ocation

But me..I cut it for fun..
and suddenly what happen in this era, people call me "ayam" hihihi... kindda enjoy what people think about me, feel more they pay attention to may hair and I'll take as credit. Feel more closed to them, and bond when they scall me in different way. so...I dont mind tough.

And this my last mo-hwak highlight painted with red blood color

No comments:

Post a Comment